Sunday, March 8, 2015

We have our winners!!!!!


Congratulations Everyone!
Winners, please email me for your winnings!
melonheadzillustrating@gmail.com

I added in 2 more $50 gift certificates because of the volume of entries :)


Thank you so much to all who took the time to leave a comment.
Sometimes I get so caught up in the what I need to dos, and I lose sight of the why I do its.
Your kindness has given me the boost I needed to feel recharged.
I can't wait to get back to work!

I have a gift for all of you, just a small token of thanks from me.



You can click on her to make her larger, and then save her to your computer. 


Happy Sunday my friends:) 
Sending Loves from Utah!
xox
Nikki










18 comments :

Mrs. Nicolau said...

Thank you Nikki!! She's a cutie!! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for the hula girl!! She is precious!!

Karen W. said...

I didn't win but I still got a hula girl - thank you! I can't wait to see what you create next. Your alphabet set looks fantastic!!

Jonathan and Cheri said...

Thanks for the giveaway opportunity and the freebie - super cuteness as always =)

Melissa said...

Thank you so much Nikki!! You just made my day. I am so excited!! :) I'll send you an email tomorrow!

Melissa
Jungle Learners

Suzy Q said...

So excited to see this cutie wearing glasses...my husband always asks why I don't get contacts. I tell him I won't look like me anymore!

Zassa said...

Thanks a lot for this cute girl. Your work is amazing.

Avril H said...

Many thanks :)

sandy's crafty bits said...

ooo love that little girlie ... thank you so much for sharing ... happy crating and love sandy xx

Diane said...

Thank you - she's adorable!!!

stampindede said...

She's adorable. Thank you!

SiskiyouSue said...

What a cutie, thank you Nikki!

Miriam said...

She's just so cute. Thank you

Megan J said...

Hi Nikki, Thank you for the lovely Hula girl and so glad that you include your brand in the file name, I have trouble giving credit where it's due if I forget to add this detail when I save digi's. Megan in Australia

Sue from Oregon said...

This is such a cutie!!!!

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi Nikki ... have already commented on your lovely little freebie ... when I saw it earlier ... but just had to write to let you know I have made a couple of little cards and put them on my blog ... please feel free to visit if you would like to take a lookie ... thank you once again ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

http://sandyscraftybits.blogspot.co.uk/

Kelley said...

Thank you for the image, Nikki! She is a cutie.

Brenda said...

Thanks for the cute freebie, Nikki!