Thursday, September 17, 2015

A quick note :)

Hi friends:)
Sorry, I'm up to my neck in work right now, and am gonna be MIA for a bit trying to get on top of this. You know how it is, family, work etc etc = no time to breathe. If I don't answer you for a few days, please don't think I'm ignoring you, I'm just trying to stay afloat. Jen will be answering a few things for me, so if you get an email from melonheadzreplymail@gmail.com , its from one of us. Hopefully I can plow through and be back to normal again soon.
xox
Nikki


3 comments :

Suze said...

Take your time - don't stress out. Look after yourself Nikki. Hugs, Suze.

Patty Rutenbar said...

I think you can take a well deserved break! You've been cranking out a lot if good stuff lately! Relax and enjoy some ME time!
Patty

Anonymous said...

Don't Work too hard! Hope to catch up with you soon.

Terri