Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Happy New Year!!! New Year Lucy Doris, Sports, Lucy Doris, and Valentine's Day 2016

Happy End of the Year 2015 my friends!

It's been a long time since I let you know about how we're doing here in Utah!

This year started off with the birth of my little granddaughter Landyn. She spent a week in the NICU, and gave us quite a scare! She is almost one, and is such a sweet and snuggly girl. She's got 6 teeth!

Nikson turned 2, and has become his own little man. He's got our whole family wrapped around his little fingers. He had learned to say " Ove you Mimi", and it gets him everything he wants, lol. I have done my best to spoil them with lots of love and kisses. 

This is their visit with Santa at Christmas.... Poor Santa had had a long day I think.


Kella and Malli are doing great this year at school. 10 and 11 have been ages for lots of changes for my littles. Kella is now taller than me, and Malli is close behind. "Tween" life is sure a hormonal roller coaster! Both girls still love to draw, and are nagging me about starting up blogs for their art work again. We will see!

Maggie is still looking for her "spot" in life. She's tried out a variety of jobs and a little school this year. I think she's finding being a mom and adding in work and school is a lot harder that she thought it would be. She's blessed to have so many in her life that want to help her and have faith in her!

Mike had to have his knee replaced in the spring, and he recovered really quick. After taking the summer off, he has jumped right back into work with his snow plow. We're so grateful for snow! And for all he does for us. If I even have to start cooking again, my kids may go on strike, lol.

Last of all... me! I am looking forward to a new start this coming year, and have lots of plans! Melonheadz continues to be a blessing in our lives, and is looking to grow and evolve more each day. This journey has taken me places I would never have dreamed of. It has given me direction, purpose, and opportunities to serve and share. I am so grateful for it all, and so grateful for all of the love and support from each of you!

In honor of the new year, I am having a sale in all of my shops.
Just in case you need a little Melonheadz in your life to start off this next year!



I have 3 new sets I just posted as well.... make sure you use the Etsy code if that's where you purchase!


You can find it on Etsy by clicking

Or on TPT by clicking


You can find it on Etsy by clicking

and on TPT by clicking


You can find it on Etsy by clicking

or on TPT by clicking 


Wishing you all the best this new beginning has to offer!
xox
Nikki


2 comments :

Sheree Peterson said...

So good to hear you are all doing well. Give Malli a BIG HUG from me! Miss see her at school.

Tootsie and Teed said...

I just love you....that's it!!
~Linda